Video Mapping Festival
The Video Mapping Festival comes back in 2022 for its 5th edition in the Hauts-de-France Region!
In order to focus on this emerging discipline which is growing significantly, the Festival aims to present video mapping in all its forms (monument, object, video game, immersive, interactive video mapping…) and offers contents dedicated to general public, as well as professionals and students in international animation schools.
• Opening in Lille / Friday 11th of March 2022
Around 20 creations to discover throughout the city
• Events in about 20 cities in the Hauts-de-France Region / March > October 2022
Amiens, Beauvais, Béthune, Condé-sur-l’Escaut, Estrées-Deniécourt, Dury, Faches-Thumesnil, Ham, Lannoy, Le Touquet-Paris-Plage, Lens, Marcq-en-Barœul, Noyon, Péronne, Saint-Amand-les-Eaux, Saint-Omer, Saint-Quentin, Senlis, Sin le Noble, Valenciennes, Verberie (Festival des Forêts)…
• Closing in Amiens / Thursday 20th > Saturday 22th of October 2022
A video mapping tour in the city to be discovered during 3 days
• Participative workshops around video mapping / January > June 2022
with the inhabitants of the territories hosting the Festival
• Contents dedicated to international professionals / 10th > 12th of March 2022
IBSIC (Image Beyond the Screen International Conference), Video Mapping Awards, portfolio meetings
More info to come.
> Subscribe to the newsletter
> Follow us on Facebook