SAVE THE DATE
IBSIC – Image Beyond the Screen International Conference
Video mapping conference
Thursday 4th > Saturday 6th of April 2024
Lille & Arenberg Creative Mine – France
Each year, as part of the opening of the Video Mapping Festival, Rencontres Audiovisuelles offers IBSIC, the annual international reference event dedicated to the video mapping industry, in the presence of the greatest names in the field: artists, producers, technical industries, festivals and venues, communities, etc.
IBSIC brings together for 3 days about 40 speakers and 300 participants, from 30 countries.
• Artist Talks: 4 international artists present their careers and projects during conferences
• Case studies: 2 presentations from international festivals or venues, and a conference about an exemplary approach to sustainable development
• Panel discussions: exchanges on permanent installations in public space and the place of art in video mapping
• Research Focus: 3 presentations of research and studies
• Working groups: 15 themes addressed in working groups, for prospective and collective work on the future of mapping
• Talents Connection: speed meeting between artists, producers and promoters
• Video Mapping Awards: indoor screening of the best mapping productions 2023
And many informal times dedicated to networking between participants!
+ Video mapping in Lille – Friday 5th and Saturday 6th of April
In addition to IBSIC, attend the opening of the Video Mapping Festival #7 in Lille: about 20 creations to discover through a tour in the city centre!
170 000 people attended the 2023 edition.
Price: 90€ (3-day package)
Includes: access to all the conferences and activities + 5 meals + travel by bus from Lille to the conference venue (Arenberg Creative Mine)
Registration opening: February 2024
Organised by Rencontres Audiovisuelles as part of the Video Mapping European Center.
With the support of the European Union (Europe is committed to the Hauts-de-France Region through the European Regional Development Fund), the Hauts-de-France Region, the Communauté d’Agglomération de La Porte du Hainaut and Arenberg Creative Mine.